suddenly no pic, no video when hitting shutter button

Reaction score
When I take a photo, the screen goes blank and the a swirl goes around the shutter button on the screen for a few seconds and then it shows a DJI logo before coming back to show me the live view. It doesn't actually capture anything. Same thing in video.

Tried different sd cards, re formatting etc. Updated to latest firmware, still same issue. Will not trigger camera or video either by controller button, nor from iPad Mini DJI Go app screen. Even tried an Android device to make sure, same problem.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
My only experience was a long delay after hitting the shutter button. That was fixed with a format but it seems you've tried that.

Could be a bad connection with one of the ribbon cables. Being that you have tried different devices an the problem remains, then first check the ribbon cables between the camera and the main body and make sure they are plugged in all the way. If that doesn't fix it then the problem may be in the main board.

looking closely at it, it looks like the ribbon cable that goes down the right rear landing gear is so pinched by the plastic cover they are cut. Maybe those ribbons are now touching each other and thus preventing camera function.

Probably just have to send it in to DJI and be without for few months again.

Reactions: Reed L

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1