Reaction score
I've had my P3P for about 3 months. Everything has worked perfectly up until 3 days ago. Now I'm having connectivity issues. I keep losing my connection and having to use the return to home feature when the Drone is literally only 750 to 1000 ft away. I'm flying in the same area that I've always flown and have always been able to fly as much as a mile away.

I've recalibrated the compass on the unit, I'm not flying around anything new that would interfere with the compass. I've cleared the memory on my tablet and phone (I use both depending on the situation). I've verified no other apps are running at the time. I don't know what else to do.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you rectify it? Inner

Thanks in advance for your advice!

- scoop

Do you have external antenna mounts/adapters installed?

I'm having the same exact issue. And about the same time frame since mine started too! Hope someone can shed a light. I lose all view capability.

Mine happened before. Happened one day when I was flying. Did the firmware update and seemed better last time but not perfect

Mine did the same thing but after about the 6th flight. Software update did no good for me. I've calibrate it, synced the controler, nothing worked.

Having the same issues standard , loss of signal , not sure whats going on but had a app update recently , have tried all the above , tried reconnecting everything upgrading firmware , calibrating , no where else to go was working fine up until then getting average distance of 100 metre , fine for me but now just disconnects full signal one minute then just drops

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31