Sudden vibration during flight

It sounds as though the small hex grub screw on the gimbal steel shaft is loose. This will shake the camera and make a noise when on the ground.

Running all the current firmware across the board. I also checked the gimbal ribbon for possible interference but it's fine. The little hex grub at the top of the arm is tight too. I can't think of any other possible cause.

My warranty is up next month so I'm debating if I should open a ticket with DJI. I'd be a shame to send her off for the rest of the summer.

EDIT: Just read that the warranty on the camera/gimbal is only 6 months. Thought it was 1 year. So, I'm screwed. Oh well

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
I tried with Litchi today, and still got lots of Jello in the video. Used 25fps instead of 50fps this time. Is Jello to be expected with this type of camera with fixed aparture?

I just received a RMA case number for my drone. However, instructions were few. Anyone got experience how to ship the drone to service?

Just a quick update. Sent to drone to DJI, received reply today that they will repair it on warranty:) Appearantly they will replace the camera. I think DJI support has worked very well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj