Successful flight #10

Reaction score
Because a common theme among these threads lately has been to put up more positive posts instead of negative ones, I figured this would fit in nicely.

Today, January 17th 2016 I took my tenth Phantom 3A flight. First off, it was incredibly simple to set up and update. I have had it for about 5 days now and am LOVING it. I have had absolutely no problems with it and it has been a joy to fly. I am coming from a Phantom 2 without any sort of gimbal (I had a fixed GoPro mount) and I knew it would be an upgrade, but didn't think it would be like this. Everything from the IOC to the "C1/2" customizable buttons on the back of the controller is just flat out phenomenal. The quad is a huge upgrade coming from just about any other aircraft and I couldn't be more pleased. I have had no run-ins with signal loss, shakiness or anything like that. I did however have a very minor (probably me being too picky) drifting issue at first but corrected it quickly with help from the forums. I have gotten some awesome footage already and pictures to match. This copter is truly an amazing piece of technology.

So I guess my message in this post is to anyone out there questioning whether you should get a Phantom or are a new pilot scared to fly because of the horror stories on here, just go for it. Read the manual, watch informational videos, and take advice from the people on here and you will be just fine.

Fly safe,
Cody

7b63e06b0882c2df5d40919d032bd3d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: HarleyKen
Agreed 100% I am close to my 200 th flight, cero issues, no cracks, no shaking no connection issues, nothing but good times.

Reactions: HarleyKen
I am taking my P3S for its maiden flight and will add my success story here too. Lots of threads on issues, but this has been a great place to learn from others.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl