Subscribe to my own posts to get notifications?

Reaction score
I have to find every question I've asked in its proper category and subscribe to it in order to get notifications? I posted it, is it just me or is the learning curve for this forum supposed to be difficult to discourage people like me? Are there other forums where communicating is easier?

Once you've started a thread (or posted in one), you will be automatically notified of any further posts in that thread both by email, and by checking the flag symbol at the right hand end of the bar containing your user name at the top of the screen. I don't understand what your problem is.

My app has no flag symbol, On the right above the posts is a star, then a search (magnification glass) then three dots for refresh, report reply etc. No flag, is my app different than yours? Android, I just joined last night, I fix computers, phones, software and hardware and consider myself a tech guy, but have never been in a forum group before. I'm feeling very dumb, I'm recovering, but I really just wanted to get a few answers before I tried to fly, really for the first time today. I guess I'm impatient, but I appreciate your response.

Do you have three lines at the top right of the app when you initially open it??

IMG_4227.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan