Subaru car photos

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
took the phantom 3 pro out this afternoon and took some pictures of my boys car just thought I would share them with you all......

Thanks Dirk not mine my youngest sons car...lol im to old for a hotrod like that hahahaha
Older I get the faster I want to go.
Like I'm in a hurry to get somewhere and don't know why :)

Thanks Dirk not mine my youngest sons car...lol im to old for a hotrod like that hahahaha
Hey Squid did you get yours direct from DJI? I'm about to get one (forget what I said in the other day LOL). If not where did you order from and did you get the new motors and the new shell that was getting stress cracks? Thanks buddy;)

Hey Mike just bought one from ebay got a decent deal on it thats why o grabbed it picked it up for 1300 us evwryone i looked at else where was around 1500 not site if its the new one or not how do you tell the difference in the motors? Havent had a problem with mine yet i did by the braces or the supports that go on the shell around the motors supposed to jelp with cracks and strengthen the shell

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Hey Mike just bought one from ebay got a decent deal on it thats why o grabbed it picked it up for 1300 us evwryone i looked at else where was around 1500 not site if its the new one or not how do you tell the difference in the motors? Havent had a problem with mine yet i did by the braces or the supports that go on the shell around the motors supposed to jelp with cracks and strengthen the shell
Yea there are some great deals out there. I'm not sure how ya tell if it's the latest version. A seller I have bought a bunch of stuff from has a combo deal for $1500 and you get 3 batteries with it too. I emailed him and he guaranteed me that it was the latest version so if it turns out its not I have it in writing that he said it was and I can dispute it. He's an authorized DJI dealer too. Most likely going to order next mine next week:D

Are you talking about these things? 0.jpg

ya those are the things, I didnt have any cracks on mine but hearing about all the guys that do I got paranoid and decided to grab a set and throw them on what can they hurt , the arms do seem way stronger with them on, and havent heard any bad things about them....aordered them from these guys....
UAV BITS

ya those are the things, I didnt have any cracks on mine but hearing about all the guys that do I got paranoid and decided to grab a set and throw them on what can they hurt , the arms do seem way stronger with them on, and havent heard any bad things about them....aordered them from these guys....
UAV BITS
Thanks Squid I'm going to order mine next week. I'll keep you posted as soon as it comes in;)

UAV BITS
Hey Squid I picked up my P3P today:D but it was too late to fly when I got home. Can't wait until tomorrow;)

Great to hear bud your gonna have a blast tomorrow with it i just ordered a filter kit for mine came with i think something like 8 different filters thought maybe it would help out on real sunny days

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Great to hear bud your gonna have a blast tomorrow with it i just ordered a filter kit for mine came with i think something like 8 different filters thought maybe it would help out on real sunny days
Hey Squid how's your P3P treating you? I've been flying mine for a little of a week and a half and it is a brilliant machine. I still haven't got the hang of all the features in the DJI Go App but I'm working on it;)

Hey buddy was just thinking about you the other day wondering how your likeing the new machine ,,,,they ate great i love mine flys like a dream i still havent got the app figured out where everything is yet but its getting easier...... Went out last night practicing setting the camera from auto mode to manual and taking some night shots...takes great night shots with the camera set right...glad your having a blast with it have to see some pics you took with it when ya get a few....im still trying to practice flying by the screen a bit more

Hey buddy was just thinking about you the other day wondering how your likeing the new machine ,,,,they ate great i love mine flys like a dream i still havent got the app figured out where everything is yet but its getting easier...... Went out last night practicing setting the camera from auto mode to manual and taking some night shots...takes great night shots with the camera set right...glad your having a blast with it have to see some pics you took with it when ya get a few....im still trying to practice flying by the screen a bit more
Hey Squid. I haven't done much filming yet just having fun flying it and getting used to the app. By the way DJI really went on the cheap route with the props that came with it. I couldn't believe that they had plastic threads on the props not metal ones like on the P2V so I called DJI and they said the only reason they could figure was to save weight. What the hell it's only a few grams. They did say that the P2V props are compatible with the P3 so I'm going to chuck the props that came with it in the bottom of my case for backup and use P2 props.

Hey Squid it turns out after doing some reading here that the composite plastic props are for a reason. They fit tighter and with the metal hubs they can come loose with the active breaking system on the P3. So it looks like it isn't a good idea using the P2 props on our new birds.

well thats good to know, thanks for finding that out.....I was just gonna throw my extra phantom 2 props into my phantom 3 case but guess not, but you know to think about it ive never had a phantom 2 prop come loose yet so if they never came loose on the phantom 2 dont think they would come loose on the 3 but good to know if a guys in a bind

I'm finding mixed answers to whether or not the P2 props are compatible with the P3 so I called DJI and they said it wasn't recommended because the hubs on the motors are slightly different and that the active breaking system was the reason for the change to the all composite plastic props. They also said that it would be best to email DJI China with the specs on the props in question and see what they say. I did email them and will keep you posted. Also check out this video and you might decide like I did that the P2 props should not be used on our new P3's.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Only just seen your photos squid, very nice;) we all seem to be getting better at the photo/video's now;)

Keep them coming buddy:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers