Stuttering video signal when recording 4k

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is it normal that the signal gets 'glitchy' when you record in 4k? It's strange as you would say that that should not influence the video feed. I have had 2 phantom 4 pros and they both have this 'issue'. Is there anything to fix this? It seems the feed does not stutter when recording in 1080p. I initially thought it would be the sd card but with a Sandisk Extreme Pro I have the same issue.

Thoughts?

Are you saying the feed you see on your tablet or phone is stuttering? Or are you saying the playback on your computer is stuttering? If the latter, what kind of computer are you using? Are you recording in h264 or h265? 4K playback requires a strong machine.

If the feed is stuttering what kind of device are you using?

Are you saying the feed you see on your tablet or phone is stuttering? Or are you saying the playback on your computer is stuttering? If the latter, what kind of computer are you using? Are you recording in h264 or h265? 4K playback requires a strong machine.

If the feed is stuttering what kind of device are you using?

feed on the controller. P4p+ so DJI's own device.

Try turning off your local video cache and see if that helps. If not i would recommend plugging device into computer and refreshing the latest firmware and then calibrating the gimbal, IMU and the compass. All video formats should work properly after you do all of that hopefully. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers