Stupid Question but...

Reaction score
So I started flying the P3P with an HTC and have attempted to change to a Acer Iconia tablet (yes it's on the recommended list).

However, when I hooked up the Acer to the controller is that it was receiving "media" input from the controller and once I opened the DJI go app I could not enter the camera view.

Is there a hang up because I started with the HTC phone and are now switching to the tablet?

What can I do to get the tablet to work?

Will USB debugging enable the tablet to recognize the controller as it should then? Hadn't heard of USB debugging before, is that something that is common on using some of these

Will USB debugging enable the tablet to recognize the controller as it should then? Hadn't heard of USB debugging before, is that something that is common on using some of these
yes. supposedly no longer needed w/ the latest app update, but others have stated that enabling it brought back their live feed.

Hi, how did you get to the USB debugging section in the settings? Mine just shows the general settings but nothing about USB debugging. Any help will be gratefully received. Its a Acer Iconia 10

Regards Dsve
I do not own an Acer, but with a Samsung you have to hit the build number several times until it switches to developers mode. Then you can enable USB debugging. Suc6!

Thank you but Google isn't the end all be all, especially where this problem is involved. That's why I specifically asked someone who had resolved the problem.
But thanks anyway.

you are correct but I think he is trying to get folks to self help before asking others-- it is really a great concept, one I taught all my kids.
especially for basic things. That which they learned on their own is a life long gift.

Of course that is not always going to fit and that is what this forum does best,
it has saved my quad for sure by helping me update gps and stuff that I would and could have never done alone.

as you spend time here you will notice!

after a year on these boards and being a telcom/pc tech,
google/youtube can answer 99% of basic question's about "how to" most anything.
a little common sense and you can figure out the good ones...

Just need to use best and minimum number of keywords to keep response to your best answers
Schools need to teach proper use of keywords etc in searches.

good luck and have fun flying!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20