Stupid people!

The real problem is the idiots that feel the need to call everyone on the Internet am idiot.
Well I think we found our youtuber! That's a shame he's in this forum and he still didn't know what to do LMAO!

Well I think we found our youtuber! That's a shame he's in this forum and he still didn't know what to do LMAO!
I think you are right. Only one person on the planet would arc up at being called an idiot on this video. Its good enough to be put on tv as silly videos.

I've seen movies where nice cars and the like are damaged. Are those people idiots for doing what they want with their own property? Why would you think anyone is an idiot for destroying their own property or more so, for using their own property as they want?

BTW - 269,000 subscribers... no easy feat. You need to be doing a whole lot of right to get that many subs. It's not be mistake.

Reactions: Pharm
I've seen movies where nice cars and the like are damaged. Are those people idiots for doing what they want with their own property? Why would you think anyone is an idiot for destroying their own property or more so, for using their own property as they want?

BTW - 269,000 subscribers... no easy feat. You need to be doing a whole lot of right to get that many subs. It's not be mistake.
people love to watch idiots at work. The difference is people do what they want with their own property. This idiot didn't mean to lose his drone. He's an idiot for trying to fly with no experience and to be honest, you sound like one too.

BTW... if you film yourself jumping off a cliff you will get a lot of subscribers as well. Subscribers love idiots.

people love to watch idiots at work. The difference is people do what they want with their own property. This idiot didn't mean to lose his drone. He's an idiot for trying to fly with no experience and to be honest, you sound like one too.

I sound like an idiot for posting s reply to a public thread or just because I appear to have a difference of opinion?

People love to watch Kevin James fall down in movies. If people want to watch that content and it makes money, than it's called entertainment. If you don't like this person's content, don't watch it. But because you may not like the content or that the person does not fly drones as well as you, does not make him an idiot. You can go on hating people like this for no other reason than to hate then for not reading a manual or for damaging their own drone but you are going to be _really_ busy hating people. Getting other people on that same band wagon might not be the best thing either. But to each their own. If you want to think I'm an idiot for posting, have at it.

BTW... if you film yourself jumping off a cliff you will get a lot of subscribers as well. Subscribers love idiots.

This person did not harm anyone or himself in this video. So comparing him as such would not be correct. He simply did not have a clue about returning in time with low battery and/or choose to ignore it while making a video. He's also managed to get someone to post his video on another forum which in turn generated more views for his video and channel. This helps promote his video to more and more people. Just that's mission accomplished. No so dumb.

This person did not harm anyone or himself in this video. So comparing him as such would not be correct. He simply did not have a clue about returning in time with low battery and/or choose to ignore it while making a video. He's also managed to get someone to post his video on another forum which in turn generated more views for his video and channel. This helps promote his video to more and more people. Just that's mission accomplished. No so dumb.
People are not watching him. They are watching an idiot in action. The thing is this was real.. it wasn't a tv comedy show. If he wants to be promoting his video to more people fine, but that wasn't then purpose of his idiotic display. An idiot like that should not be playing with drones near people or places. He hasn't got the brains. He's not a nut case... just an idiot.... now there are 2 of you.
That word doesn't mean what you think it does, you are looking for the word opinion.
No. I got it right. He's an idiot for losing his drone but that makes it safer for those near him. It doesn't worry me. Im 14,000 miles away. What makes him a true idiot is he posted the video showing he's an idiot. There are thousands of people like him. They are all idiots. The only way to help them is not to be one too. I dont mean the word "idiot" as in calling someone an idiot because we dont like them etc. He is actually an idiot. The sort of chap that would have to go for his drivers license test 5 times to get through.

People are not watching him. They are watching an idiot in action. The thing is this was real.. it wasn't a tv comedy show.
Perhaps he should have planned it out and then recorded it to make it look like it was not planned. People would believe it and post it to other people to watch as it's so stupid. Wow, I think he just came up with some brand new way to get views. No one has ever done something like that before. What? It's been done a million times before? Any some people still think it's real and do exactly what the person wants... posts it to other forums which results in more views? Naw, it's not like anyone would fall for that old trick on Youtube.

No. I got it right. He's an idiot for losing his drone but that makes it safer for those near him.
So anyone who loses their drone is an idiot? I'm sure many people posting that very same thing here will be happy to know that. He ran his battery down to critical mode and was not sure where it was? Lots of people on this forum have posted that they accidently did the same thing. Nice to consider them all idiots.

There are thousands of people like him. They are all idiots. The only way to help them is not to be one too. I dont mean the word "idiot" as in calling someone an idiot because we dont like them etc. He is actually an idiot. The sort of chap that would have to go for his drivers license test 5 times to get through.

I'm not sure you are using those words correctly or in the correct context. This person did something dumb and perhaps by accident. This does not make him an idiot. In addition, he's posting videos on YT to get views and promote his videos. This thread is simply proof that he's very smart as... mission accomplished! Another bench mark is that he's so good at this that he has 259,000 subscribers and 213,000 views on this video alone. I'm guessing you've never went to the effort on YT to get subscribers or views so you may not know how difficult those numbers are to achieve. Here is a fact... anyone generating those numbers is doing something right.

Perhaps he should have planned it out and then recorded it to make it look like it was not planned. People would believe it and post it to other people to watch as it's so stupid. Wow, I think he just came up with some brand new way to get views. No one has ever done something like that before. What? It's been done a million times before? Any some people still think it's real and do exactly what the person wants... posts it to other forums which results in more views? Naw, it's not like anyone would fall for that old trick on Youtube.

So anyone who loses their drone is an idiot? I'm sure many people posting that very same thing here will be happy to know that. He ran his battery down to critical mode and was not sure where it was? Lots of people on this forum have posted that they accidently did the same thing. Nice to consider them all idiots.

I'm not sure you are using those words correctly or in the correct context. This person did something dumb and perhaps by accident. This does not make him an idiot. In addition, he's posting videos on YT to get views and promote his videos. This thread is simply proof that he's very smart as... mission accomplished! Another bench mark is that he's so good at this that he has 259,000 subscribers and 213,000 views on this video alone. I'm guessing you've never went to the effort on YT to get subscribers or views so you may not know how difficult those numbers are to achieve. Here is a fact... anyone generating those numbers is doing something right.

I'm sure the idiot is a nice guy. Loosing your quad doesn't make you an idiot. I've lost 8 drones and I was being an idiot flying them beyond their capabilities and this idiot watched them as they flew away into the wild blue yonder. I'm a nice guy, but I was still an idiot. Flying a thousand dollar bill around the swamp and not reading and understanding the manual first, that makes him an idiot. Throwing a tantrum and tossing the rc into salt water, that makes him an idiot. The internet is full of them. Take this guy for example:
He thinks the wind took his drone away. He has absolutely no idea that he actually flew it to exactly where it went. If you watch the video you will see that he is full up left stick the entire flight. He hit max altitude and he's still full up left. He is also full down right stick with the drone facing him so what's the quad gonna do with those stick inputs? Go up and away just like it did. It had to be his first flight cause he had absolutely no idea how to even remotely control this thing. He never even entertained the idea that perhaps he did something wrong. The wind took my drone, dji sucks!

Reactions: pomonabill220
Guys if you don't tone it down in this it will be closed .
NO More Name Calling .

Sadly, (maybe someone already said this) the YouTuber is looking for many views. Posting a link to it here, is potentially giving him many views. ....
I did not view it

Reactions: DougAles
Stupidity at its greatest.

As a YouTube content creator, let me give you a bit of insight.

Round numbers for monetizing YouTube content creators, 1 million views = $3,000 in pay from YouTube to the creator.

The above video is at about 200k views so that's about $600, but it continues to get views...and perhaps more importantly it got the channel additional subscribers.

Have you seen the Casey Neistat first class airplane seat video? As I type this, it has 37 Million views. Now take 37 x $3,000. Not bad for a few hours work.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik