Stuck SD Card

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I stupidly installed my spare sd card the wrong way and it is totally stuck on trying to remove it it started to break up,If I take the back of the camera what will I encounter and would give me access to remove the card.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated Thanks Clarke Anderson Northern Ireland

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Clarke. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I have almost done this myself. You can put the card in both ways but only one is correct as you found out. I don't know why they made it vulnerable to putting it in wrong. I have been lucky enough to realize before fully inserting it but it has been a pain to getup. If you have a small set of curved needle nose pliers or a hemostat around maybe you could coax it out of there. I have never taken my camera apart so I can't say what you'll encounter doing that.

This is the inside of the 4K camera (which is different with no card slot), but it gives you some idea.

13.jpg

14.jpg

Thank you for the welcome and photos which will help me get this minor hitch sorted. I have tried paper clips and tweezers but the card started to break up .Now that I know what's behind the camera helps a lot Many Thanks

Thank you for the welcome and photos which will help me get this minor hitch sorted. I have tried paper clips and tweezers but the card started to break up .Now that I know what's behind the camera helps a lot Many Thanks

I have the same problem. Did taking the back off work?

Try a needle and bend end like hook,paper clip bit fat

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik