Strong Interference Warning

Reaction score
Daft question flying in open country side and getting the above warning. Noticed I'm within a few hundred metres of a radio/cell tower I'm guessing that's what's causing the problem?

Or could it have anything to do with performing the magic power mod ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Lots of us get this warning a lot.

Me personally every time I fly. And in all locations. Some locations are in the forest with nowt else around.

No wont be anything to do with magic power.

Are you using iPhone ?

Lots of us get this warning a lot.

Me personally every time I fly. And in all locations. Some locations are in the forest with nowt else around.

No wont be anything to do with magic power.

Are you using iPhone ?

Yeah iPhone 7 Plus. Are you.

Reactions: Omokjoe
Most people with iphones or any IOS device are reporting multiple warnings same as you. I'm using the 6 plus and get the same, its more annoying than anything because it makes you think something is bad, but a few of us think that its more over sensitive software causing this warning, rather than a actual problem.

Mine says it all the time. It even said it last week in the middle of nowhere Kansas so I know these messages are generated in error. I keep on flying and all is well.

Mine says it all the time. It even said it last week in the middle of nowhere Kansas so I know these messages are generated in error. I keep on flying and all is well.

iPhone?

I'm glad to see this post. Having the same issue with my P3S/ iPhone 7 Plus combo. I've downloaded Litchi and am looking forward to trying it out. Thanks for the post Homeless!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Actually had a disconnect after this warning before doing the calibration. Disconnect was app only. Flew it home watching the lights on the bird.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Again with the iOS device. Which still makes me think it's just software related.

Reactions: Littlepig
Hi Everyone:
New to this forum, but I've been having this same issue since the last firmware update I installed in March, I am using a IPhone 6+. I verified it has something to do with the update, I fly at this place by the house in the middle of nowhere and would never receive one single warning, now after the update, I get them constantly. I've tried the rc calibration as others have suggested, but still same issues..

DJI just wants me to send it in, but it fly's fine and these warnings only appeared after the update. There's dozens of threads on this very topic and you would think DJI would adjust accordingly, very frustrating.

Hi Everyone:
New to this forum, but I've been having this same issue since the last firmware update I installed in March, I am using a IPhone 6+. I verified it has something to do with the update, I fly at this place by the house in the middle of nowhere and would never receive one single warning, now after the update, I get them constantly. I've tried the rc calibration as others have suggested, but still same issues..

DJI just wants me to send it in, but it fly's fine and these warnings only appeared after the update. There's dozens of threads on this very topic and you would think DJI would adjust accordingly, very frustrating.

I think he generic agreement is that it's software related and more of a problem with iOS.

Doesn't seem to affect physical flight.

Just ignore it lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj