Strong Interference detected.

Sure, I usually put my phone on airplane mode and leave it in the truck along with everything else in my pockets. The interference you are experiencing is probably cause by environment. Where are you flying? Populated area? Homes? Power lines?

Sure, I usually put my phone on airplane mode and leave it in the truck along with everything else in my pockets. The interference you are experiencing is probably cause by environment. Where are you flying? Populated area? Homes? Power lines?

An open park, I was getting constant warnings yesterday. There is no other reason I can readily see. I will have to turn of my stuff and see if it makes a difference.

Put your phone and iwatch on airplane mode. I would also highly recommend flying another area before you get too worried. Interference is everywhere! [emoji58]

Last edited:
Put you phone and watch on airplane mode. I would also highly recommend flying another area before you get too worried. Interference is everywhere! [emoji58]
Yip magnetic field changes diff locations,,underground cables,steel reinforcening in concrete,,etc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20