Stressed...

Just purchased my first Phantom Saturday. First purchase of the kind for that matter. I've flown two or three times. Only one small mishap but it has flown since. I came across this site today and after reading a lot of the posts, I'm scared to death to fly it again LOL. 1300 was a LOT for me to drop on anything. I am a complete newb to this. I'm sure the confidence will come. I have so many questions but I'll keep searching on here. Nice to meet al of you who take the time to read this post.
Welcome, I just completed my first flight Monday, and many since. Before I got my P3P I flew a SYMA X5C as a trainer and many hours in the Phoenix RC simulator to prepare. I'm partially disabled, only right hand works well but the GPS plus intelligent control makes the P3P a breeze(no pun intended. ). The P3P is a video platform, not a speed machine nor designed for aerobatics.
I have no doubt that flying like a little old lady, my flying style, will prolong its life.
Keep in mind this product is like any other, you only hear about the bad experiences and not the thousands others who are flying w/o problems.

0 to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik