Stress Crack - Resolved...

Why wouldn't they accept the return? It probably wouldnt be covered under warranty but they should still fix it.

Just tell them you misplaced it. :)
I have send DJI Europe support an email asking to send the bird in. Is that what u did too ?

I have send DJI Europe support an email asking to send the bird in. Is that what u did too ?

No I just called DJI support. Took a few minutes to get someone on the phone. I explained the issues. They told me to send it in.

There is no number to call them

Attachments

• 1443924781090.jpg
    1443924781090.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 263
Try the live 800 icon
I did says now they r closed i will try Monday. But i did send them an email and will contact the UK dealer buildyourowndrone.com no Monday too for further advice.

My drone have developed a hairline crack on each of the rear arms. I reported the issue to DJI, they replied already and want me to send the drone to them. My questions to you guys is what has been your experience sending your drone back to them for repairs? Do I have to pay for shipping? How do they actually fix these crack issues and are there any issues I should ask about looking into while the drone is there for repair?

My drone have developed a hairline crack on each of the rear arms. I reported the issue to DJI, they replied already and want me to send the drone to them. My questions to you guys is what has been your experience sending your drone back to them for repairs? Do I have to pay for shipping? How do they actually fix these crack issues and are there any issues I should ask about looking into while the drone is there for repair?
Of late the service time for shell repairs have decreased. They have been replacing the lower shells per the reports. Make them aware of any other issues you have.

Do I have to pay for shipping? How do they actually fix these crack issues and are there any issues I should ask about looking into while the drone is there for repair?
You can ask that they send you a shipping label if they haven't offered one initially. If the repair is under warranty, they should cover the shipping as well.
That's what they did for me.
Turn around was pretty quick, too.

You can ask that they send you a shipping label if they haven't offered one initially. If the repair is under warranty, they should cover the shipping as well.
That's what they did for me.
Turn around was pretty quick, too.
Where did you find a shipping box to send it to them?
Did they replace the drone with a new one or just swapped the shell.

Where did you find a shipping box to send it to them?
Did they replace the drone with a new one or just swapped the shell.
Any box will do - add newspaper or other packing material if it's larger than the P3 box.
For me, I believe they swapped out the bottom shell.
I would advise you take pictures of your unit before sending it in, just in case there are other issues when it returns.

Reactions: kSilva
Your post made me make one of my own with my experience last month. No cost, repairs made turn around was 9 days no shipping charges... Just get a label sent to your email. Wait to speak with rep. U may be on hold for 15 min. This was my experience sending my unit in from Lexington, ky.

Reactions: kSilva

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik