After wasting an entire tube of crazy glue over a period of two months fighting against the tide of stress cracks, my shell has had it. This final crack, which neighbors another crack which came back, is the final straw. It is far worse than it looks in the picture. This one is actually affecting flight in a bad way. Time to get my spare new in box advanced and start flying, cracking and repairing it. At least now I've gotten good at it and know the process. First the two arm screw holes, if not already cracked from factory, then a motor mount or two. As for this one, I'll just send to DJI with nothing from them expected on my part. Just build a stronger phantom. After all, I spent the last two months while my buddy has been waiting for his due to stress cracks. Hence, I flew my DJI super glue special while he sat waiting. Anyway, not one crash, not one hard landing, but this shell has had it.