Streaming to 720P TV or Youtube

Reaction score
I am currently recording in the MP4 format in 2700K. I figured that I would be able to plug the micro SD into my laptop and stream to my TV to watch and it would just downgrade the quality similar to when I watch 1080p. It wasn't able to stream at all and gave me error messages. I went into the Blu Ray itself and it said that the TV couldn't display the resolution. I tried to put the SD in my Samsung S7 and then mirror to the TV and got another message that it couldn't play the video. So far, I have only been able to watch on my laptop.

I am now encountering further problems. I figured I would upload to Youtube and watch it there through my TV. After waiting about 5-6 hours, it was at 5% upload, so there is something going on there as well. I also tried to send the videos to Google Drive to use my phone to stream again, and they aren't even showing up in Google drive for some reason.

I am at a loss of words. What are my options here? I know my TV is outdated but it works fine for everything else. I don't understand why it can't drop the resolution down. I don't want to record in 1080p though, the picture is just too awesome! I'd rather have the 2700k as needed and adjust depending on where it is. Thanks for any input!

Laptop HDMI output -----> TV. Should work just fine. I suggest using VLC media player.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj