Stream Live Video to Internet

Reaction score
I have been looking for details on how to stream video from the P2V to the internet. I'm hoping one of the members here might be familiar on what is needed.

So far the best info I have been able to come up with is.... someone saying they used a 5.8 Ghz transmitter and a GoPro that seemed to work well. They say they're in the process of adding a better antenna as the signal currently breaks up a bit. They 1st tried streaming with the GoPro app, but it failed when their Phantom got more than 100' away. They ended up using FaceTime and it worked great, just mounted an iPhone and turned it on. It was a bit jittery compared to the GoPro, they said.

I'm not desperate to have to stream video by strapping a iphone to my P2V. As I say maybe someone here has had better luck with a different method. Could it be possible to use the same video the P2V sends to the receiver?

Hi. P2V uses 2.4GHz WiFi for video. If you have a device that supports HDMI out or had other ways to output what the screen is displaying then you could send that to a laptop that streams it live over YouTube or Google Hangouts, etc. Actually if you find an android emulator on the PC you could cut out the middle man...

Would this be possible using a ipad mini which supports hdmi video out?

Pull_Up said:
Hi. P2V uses 2.4GHz WiFi for video. If you have a device that supports HDMI out our had other ways to output what the screen is displaying then you could send that to a laptop that streams it live over YouTube or Google Hangouts, etc. Actually if you find an android emulator on the PC you could cut out the middle man...

http://www.bluestacks.com

http://www.genymotion.com

I currently use genymotion as my emulator. Perhaps it's worth looking into for this idea?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic