Strange WiFi Issue

Reaction score
Yesterday I was flying my P2V+ and had an issue with the wifi.

My first flight I did the drill -- remote on, range extender on then phantom on. Got satellites and did
compass calibration. Flight was good. Got a video and took some stills. DJI Vision app on my phone worked good. Ran battery down, landed it (not exactly graceful, but not rough by any means) and powered it down.
Swapped battery for second flight, repeat process except for compass. Only problem is the DJI Vision app doesn't show bird battery, SD card or number of satellites. I do get an image from the camera, but the camera
is pointing down and I can't move it with the app. The bar on the app shows as if the camera is all the way up and I can't move it. But like I said, I do have an image from the camera. I looked online and saw something
about re-binding the camera to the range extender so I tried that. The rebinding went OK, but the problem is the same. Image from camera, wifi status full bars, range extender battery 90% but no satellites, no SD card
and no bird battery status. Still can't control the camera - it points down but app bar shows as if camera is all the way up.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can try?

Stan

Yesterday I was flying my P2V+ and had an issue with the wifi.

My first flight I did the drill -- remote on, range extender on then phantom on. Got satellites and did
compass calibration. Flight was good. Got a video and took some stills. DJI Vision app on my phone worked good. Ran battery down, landed it (not exactly graceful, but not rough by any means) and powered it down.
Swapped battery for second flight, repeat process except for compass. Only problem is the DJI Vision app doesn't show bird battery, SD card or number of satellites. I do get an image from the camera, but the camera
is pointing down and I can't move it with the app. The bar on the app shows as if the camera is all the way up and I can't move it. But like I said, I do have an image from the camera. I looked online and saw something
about re-binding the camera to the range extender so I tried that. The rebinding went OK, but the problem is the same. Image from camera, wifi status full bars, range extender battery 90% but no satellites, no SD card
and no bird battery status. Still can't control the camera - it points down but app bar shows as if camera is all the way up.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can try?

Stan

verify the ribbon cable and the 3 connectors on gimbal are completely inserted and tight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.