Strange led indicators

Reaction score
I tried to fly my phantom 2 today and noticed some strange Led indicators I've not seen before and can't seem to find the meaning for.

When starting up the normal sequence was observed. The indicators were flashing green and a few red as it looked for GPS then when it got home lock the rapid flashing greens were followed by an equal amount of rapid flashing red. When it got plenty of satellites the usual slow flashing single green was observed followed by a set of fast flashing red every 3 single flashing greens. It seemed to fly ok but I aborted after a minute as I was unsure what it meant.

did you recently switch your flight computer to Naza mode?
does this page help? http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Phanto ... escription

If you aren't in Naza mode it sounds like maybe you're getting the "IMU abnormal data" error... maybe try a calibration in the assistant software?

Did you upgrade firmware above 3.2 and more important, are you near an airport. I have the same thing as I live near a large military base.

Ha..... I'm on 3.6 and rather near a large airport. Although intending to fly very low and close you may have hit the jackpot. I shall do an experiment this evening flying well away and then have another check tomorrow.

Is this just an indicator or will flying be different?

are you familiar with how the Phantom acts in restricted zones? basically it will have a forced height limit if you're within that pre-set range limit from the airport. that should be the only way it would fly different... not letting you go above a certain height.. not any change to stick response

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl