Strange LED blinking while flying

Reaction score
Tried to find meaning of Y,G,G,Y,G,G,Y,G,G LED signal, but was no lucky. Can someone tell the meaning?

Tried to find meaning of Y,G,G,Y,G,G,Y,G,G LED signal, but was no lucky. Can someone tell the meaning?

Here is a link to the Naza-M LED Indicator. Naza-M LED Indicator - DJI Wiki. But i suggest until you have a full command of the controls flying towards/away you put the controller back to Phantom Mode. There is a lot of information in the link i posted take the time to go through it.

I assume the controller you received with the P2 is either a DJ6 or the newer NDJ6. If your not sure look on the tag on the backside of the unit. If the remote are DJI the Y,G,G leds mean nothing to those remotes as the sticks are self centering. Now for a Futaba or any of the other controllers on the market the Y,G,G means the left stick is not centered as the right stick is self centering.

Here is another link for the P2s User's Manual. http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/PHANTOM2_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan