Strange issue after updating

Reaction score
I just recently sold my Phantom 2 and upgraded to the Phantom 3 standard , love it so far. Today I got an upgrade message on the DJI Go app so I did it, but after completing the update and restarting the control and the Drone my phone which is the S7 Edge what only state connected to the Drone for about 30 seconds to a minute and then the screen would turn grey and say it was no longer connected but looking at the phone the Wi-Fi was and the Drone would still bevunder the control of the transmitter. I tried relinking the transmitter to the Drone, I don't know if this fixed it because like I said it was still under control. Has this ever happened to anyone or has anyone ever heard of anything like this? I took it out for a test flight and it seems to be working ok but I'm a little Leary is this safe?

I just recently sold my Phantom 2 and upgraded to the Phantom 3 standard , love it so far. Today I got an upgrade message on the DJI Go app so I did it, but after completing the update and restarting the control and the Drone my phone which is the S7 Edge what only state connected to the Drone for about 30 seconds to a minute and then the screen would turn grey and say it was no longer connected but looking at the phone the Wi-Fi was and the Drone would still bevunder the control of the transmitter. I tried relinking the transmitter to the Drone, I don't know if this fixed it because like I said it was still under control. Has this ever happened to anyone or has anyone ever heard of anything like this? I took it out for a test flight and it seems to be working ok but I'm a little Leary is this safe?
Anything like this?
A few lately,
Standard - latest firmware p3s
I would try flying it again, since you still have control and you are used to P2.

I read somewhere that the MicroSD card inside the camera on the P3 standard is only for software information not video or photos and they also said after completing an update you ?should format that card, does does this sound right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1