Strange & Incorrect Status Information After FW Ver 1.9.6

Reaction score
Updated my P3A to new FW Ver 1.9.6. Everything went smooth.
However, while checking the FW Result .txt File and the Status on the GO APP it reported the following>>>

FW Result .txt File
========== 2014.01.01 00:00:21 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.09.0060.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

GO APP
App Firmware Ver 1.08.0080+

Issue with the FW Result .txt File is the date of update is 2014.01.01.

Issue with the GO APP FW Status is a 1.8.8+, a "+" not 1.9.6.

Aircraft and remote work fine. Before you ask the date on my tablet is correct and to make sure I reinstalled the FW and got same results.

One other person has reported same in the FW section of the forum with no real help from members who posted

Looking for you experts to help!

Thanx,Gunny

The incorrect date and "+" at the end of the version number are both common occurrences with firmware updates in general. I personally wouldn't worry about either.

Reactions: GunnyPapa
Those are both well known and recurrent issues with upgrades. They do not seem to be related to any particular problem and at least I've not heard of any compelling explanation other than 'it's DJI'.

The '+' designation might mean parts of the upgrade packaged did not get installed because a component in the RC or aircraft did not need it or did not accept it - there are a number of modules in the upgrades and the Phantoms off the production line have different components over time.

Don't worry - be happy.

Reactions: GunnyPapa
Thanks for the information msinger and wetdog, really appreciate it!

You would think they would put this info in the release notes

Again thanks!!

Thanks for the information msinger and wetdog, really appreciate it!

You would think they would put this info in the release notes

Again thanks!!
Welcome. You will find that DJI's strong suite is definitely not communication.

"+" means it has not been verified by DJI, just reconnect to the internet to verify or if that does not work then uninstall and reinstall the Go app.

Reactions: WetDog
"+" means it has not been verified by DJI, just reconnect to the internet to verify or if that does not work then uninstall and reinstall the Go app.

Hey Mate,
I did both and you nailed it! Corrected everything!:astonished::astonished:

Thank you!!!!!

Gunny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31