Strange Gimbal Problem

Reaction score
I have a P3P that has been repaired from a crash. Replaced gimbal cable, gimbal arm and battery tray.
When I power it up, I get the Gimbal startup "wiggle" and it works fine, It will stay level as I tilt the AC around and I can control the tilt from the controller. I have left it on for probably 20 mins and it still functions properly.
NOW, when I power it down and repower it, I get the wiggle but after a few seconds the gimball goes limp.. It will jerk a small amount ever so often and will not respond to controller. It does buzz 1 long and 2 short times every once and a while.
Even after letting it sit for hours it still will not operate properly. BUT if I go back the next day and try it,. it works fine until I power it off and retry.
Any one have any idea what is going on.
Also I get good video and NO error messages,
Thanks,
Julian

Update...
I am thinking I have a bad or loose cable. Now everytime I turn it on it does something different. The only thing consistent is video dropping in and out. The HD Ch monitor only shows blips of green and or red. I am assuming that the bars should go up quite a ways.
Can someone please post a picture of what a good solid signal looks like on the Ch monitor screen??
The icon on the home screen for HD shows good signal strength. When video is on it is real clear but the background in the camera control side is real grainey.
Thanks,Julian

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1