Strange deals from France?

Reaction score
What do you think...

DJI Phantom 3 Professional vision Included 4K 12 Megapixel Photo HD Camera Price: C $387.00
eBay item number: 222186607266

DJI PHANTOM 4 DRONE /w High Performance 4K Camera. SENCE & AVOID. EXTRA BATTERY Price: C $387.00
eBay item number: 262524757421

Is this for the camera only? How is the seller feedback?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am tempted to buy one, it is covered by purchase protection so why not? Supposedly the Phantom 4 has everything and and extra battery!

He has 71 feed backs and has been over a year since the last one .
Added / No the first deal guy has that 71 . For the Pro

What do you think...
"Seller" has no feedback for selling anything and now is selling multiple P4s for giveaway prices and free international shipping
Hmmmm .... I can't see anything suspicious there.

It's a classic hijacked ebay account scam
You need to tune up your scam radar.

How could I get scammed though, it is covered by PayPal buyer protection.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
What if they send you a box filled with sand or something else that weights the same as a p4? They'll win the paypal dispute because they have a tracking number that shows the proper weight. I lost a paypal claim when I got sent a used item instead of a new one. They gave the tracking number and paypal closed the dispute in their favor. I never count on paypal's protection, who they side with is completely random sometimes.

I still think it's worth a try, but use an Amex card if you have one. They are the only credit card company that seems to always side with the customer unless the business can disprove your claim. I've gotten refunds through Amex that I'd never have gotten through paypal or any other credit card for that matter. Barclay, citi, and chase to a lesser extent, seem to side with the businesses.

PayPal has always backed me up 100% and whenever I buy something of large value I film the unboxing for proof in case I need it......and it probably doesn't hurt that I have a solid eBay account.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues