Strange camera/gimbal movement mid-flight

Reaction score
During a flight today I noticed during playback an odd movement for a few seconds. No clue what could've caused it but curious. There was a breeze, but nothing really strong so it wasn't a wind gust.

This while attempting and setting a new personal distance, 13,095 feet!

It's at about 9:56 in the video.

OMG beerbreath, that's the most boring video ever. :) Don't you have editing software?

It appears to be a single glitch that didn't repeat itself. I wouldn't worry about it unless it repeats itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: diablovista
I wouldn't worry unduly unless it starts doing it frequently.
There is a feature which tries to smooth your stick inputs, it almost looks like a glitch in that started that short hiccup period when it jerked somewhat to the left You can turn that off in the app (Android version anyway) - but generally it's a good thing.
A bit of grit from your case or bug remains from previous flight could have a momentary effect if it found it's way in the gimbal motors during the flight.

OMG beerbreath, that's the most boring video ever. :) Don't you have editing software?

It appears to be a single glitch that didn't repeat itself. I wouldn't worry about it unless it repeats itself.

Yup it's boring. It was all about going for my distance record, not the breathtaking landscape that's for sure. I just found the glitch curious more than anything, hadn't seen it before, and thought I'd post it.

As far as editing goes, yeah I really gotta start teaching myself. I have filmora, but just really haven't got to messing around with it much. Maybe once the weather starts getting cold.

Reactions: rowdyjim
I had the same thing happen to me recently but hasn't happened again. That was about 6 or 7 flights ago. Subscribed for further input /reports. I still havent cracked the 1km mark...... yet

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik