Strange behaviour

Great Pumpkin said:
I do have the product I'm flying in my profile :) Also - since this was in the Phantom 2 - non-vision forum - I was assuming that is what product realist was flying...[/quote said:
Sorry, Buckeye, the request for product information was directed to Realist. I usually enter the forum via Active Topics and don't always pay attention to the particular subforum. My comment about adding location was directed to both of you. I might be able to give more informed opinion about some kinds of problems, such as magnetic field and compass calibration, if I knew where the OP is located.
I will add for everyone on this thread in general that I doubt very much if the OP's rocks are especially ferrous. It is possible, however, that that landscaping gravel overlies a big steel pipe - or, God forbid, a big manhole cover. I took off from a manhole cover once when I was a newbie, and my Phantom behaved just the same as Realist's. Fortunately it recovered before going into a tree, and since then, I don't take off from manhole covers.

Oh ... I just realized there was a whole other spot for the location :) I had been adding it to my signature. I'll update the location part.

Location all updated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic