Strange Behaviour after V3.06+

Reaction score
Hi All,

My Phantom2 (loaded with 10*34 props, Motor Extensions, Large Carbon landing Gear, Zenmuse 2D and Gopro) has flown very well over the last year.
It was stable, responsive and silent all the time during many flights.
But now, suddenly, there is a very strange problem...

After a couple of minutes flying it suddenly climbs to slow, and much worser, sometimes descends to fast with a hard landing at the end!
(Flying in Naza-mode, GPS or ATTI mode)

Today i discoverd, when i give some Yaw during SLOW climbs the Phantom immediately response with a much stronger climb?
Also, when i give some Yaw, during a to fast descend, the descending speed is strongly decreased!

Any ideas whats going wrong here?

Re: Strange Behaviour?

Thanks for responding,

Yep, both IMU (basic and advanced) and sticks.

The IMU/Compass values are all in range...

I changed props and gain settings as well

Maybe the YAW function causes this problem because its much more sensitive to the stickinput as before?

I believe I have exactly the same issue as you.
Flew for several weeks no worries. Now, after roughly ten minutes of flying, the copter becomes VERY unresponsive, particularly vertically. Has led to some hard landings recently, but it also happens with the YAW.
Everything is up to date as of yesterday (10-28), I calibrate compass before each flight. The gain settings are all roughly in the middle. As I said, it flies perfectly fine for ten minutes or so, which seems to suggest to me its possibly an overheating issue maybe?
NO one I speak to seems to have any idea what this could be... PLEASE HELP!!!

Phantom 2
HD-3d Gimbal
IOS telemetry
HUB
ALV-58 FPV
Black Pearl 7inch

Nobody seems to know the answer...
Find out the cause: Latest software 3.08 is responsible for this problem, thanks DJI!... (see topic "Downgrade your Firmware")
I dislike the way DJI is constraining the possibilities of your Phantom2 in case You are an experience pilot, grrr!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20