Strange behavior while descending.....3.0?

Reaction score
Was flying today after updating to 3.0 and noticed when I am "fully" decending with left stick down all the way (which is obnoxiously slow 1-2 m/s) my right stick has no effect ....only when I move the left stick up a bit will it let the craft tilt/roll.

So I can't really move laterally while decending.

Flying my P2Z + Futaba 14sg + GPH3B + Diversity monitor

Holding the throttle in the last 10% could be triggering autoland.

ianwood said:
Holding the throttle in the last 10% could be triggering autoland.

That may be true - but on my Futaba, I cant get it to descend while moving laterally.....at all.

While I'm not familiar with what DJI did to 3.0, try recalibrating your sticks in asst software. I've had to do that on previous updates - just a suggestion.

EMCSQUAR said:
While I'm not familiar with what DJI did to 3.0, try recalibrating your sticks in asst software. I've had to do that on previous updates - just a suggestion.

Thanks....I recalibrated and will be testing it on the next calm day

doesn't this have to do with the limits setting that is now on the 3.0 firmware? theres a limit to your decent and i think i heard someone in here talking about how it will freeze while the limiter kicks in.
try flying in manual and if it doesn't freeze up you'll know thats the cause :shock:

It might not be helpful but I am in large areas of open space. I have found that if I get my + moving forward at a good speed, release the forward control and then attempt to descend to moves downward faster. This helps when your way up there....
Dont know if anyone else has done the same thing...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.