Strange behavior at first testflight after a crash and repair

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've fixed my P3 4k after a crash..

What did I repaired so far:
1 The motherboard was ripped of from the body including the four screws and plastic holders of the body. I used superglue to fix it (only 3 are attached to the body again and seems very stable now).
2 One of the motors made strange noise and I replaced it out of precaution.
3 Some little scratches on the body but not broken.
4 Camera heavily damaged and not attached at the moment of the test flight.
5 Ultrasone not damaged
6 Propellers little scratches but not replaced.

After the first test flight it seems to be a little unstable.
The drone was moving a little bit from left to right to front and back etc. It seems that it tried to stabilize itself continuously based on the GPS (6 to 7 satellites at that moment).

At the moment of the test flight the camera was detached due to damage, two cables to the camera not connected.
On the smartphone there was warning about this, only asked to update the firmware which I did not yet performed.

When I turned the drone upside down on the kitchen table I noticed the propellers are not exactly aligned when when pointing them to each other and view it at the same hight from the front or back.
preview

Does someone has any idea what the reason could be?

Edit:
One more things: After I turn off the drone the battery is blinking RED status for a couple of second before turning the drone completely off. I think this behavior has something to do with the missing camera but i;m not sure.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik