Storage

Reaction score
What is best method do storing Phantom and batteries? My daughter just got diagnosed with Leukemia and we will not be able to fly for quite a while. She has been my copilot. I want everything in great shape when we are able to fly.

kellypics said:
What is best method do storing Phantom and batteries? My daughter just got diagnosed with Leukemia and we will not be able to fly for quite a while. She has been my copilot. I want everything in great shape when we are able to fly.
Store the Phantom in a case if you have one, the batteries should be stored at about 50% power and then discharged and recharged about every 90 days according to DJI. Store the batteries in a fireproof container in an area with 'normal' humidly and temp.

F6Rider said:
kellypics said:
Store the Phantom in a case if you have one, the batteries should be stored at about 50% power and then discharged and recharged about every 90 days according to DJI. Store the batteries in a fireproof container in an area with 'normal' humidly and temp.

^ this.
use the "storage" setting if you have a charger that supports that...and it'll do it all for you.

I put mine in a Lipo bag and then put them in the refrigerator after i put them in storage mode

kellypics said:

Oh Kelly, so very sorry to hear about your daughter. You have your answer above, but this is covered in the Phantom Users Guide.

Prayers for your Co Pilot !!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik