Stopping default launch of DJI app upon connecting phone to controller

Reaction score
When I first got my P3A, turned everything on, and plugged in my 6.0 Marshmallow Android phone to the controller for the first time, the phone prompted me to launch the DJI app automatically whenever it is plugged into the controller. I tapped OK, but now I want to change this default behavior so that the DJI app doesn't automatically launch. I'm pretty tech savvy and know my phone well, but cannot for the life of me find a way to do this, either in the Android system settings or the DJI app settings. If anyone could help me out and shed some light on this, I'd really appreciate it.

See if going to settings > apps > all > Dji Go and clear default settings fixes it.

Settings / Applications / DJI Go/ Clear defaults. I don't have marshmallow yet however since KitKat that is the way its been.

I think that did it, thanks guys. In Marshmallow, after you tap on the DJI app in app settings, there's then another tab called "open by default" that you have to tap before you get the option to clear defaults. I missed that somehow earlier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers