Stop the torture!

Reaction score
I ordered a P3A which will be my 40th B-day present from the wife and kids. The kids think my wife is surprising me. My mom sent me the GPC LE Backpack. It's all sitting in the closet and although I finally convinced the wife to talk to the kids about giving it to me early, my daughter got upset and didn't want to ruin the surprise.

I've got the 64GB SD Card, the ND Filters from Dataway (thanks!), the short Lightning cable all waiting on a shelf. Ordered insurance from Nearly (Which has a 15 day waiting period, so that's actually good).

It's been here for 5 days, and I still have 10 to go... it's killing me. Reading all of your posts at least keeps me entertained while I wait. I've RTFM at least 2-3 times, I've read every pre-flight list, etc.

I ordered a P3A which will be my 40th B-day present from the wife and kids. The kids think my wife is surprising me. My mom sent me the GPC LE Backpack. It's all sitting in the closet and although I finally convinced the wife to talk to the kids about giving it to me early, my daughter got upset and didn't want to ruin the surprise.

I've got the 64GB SD Card, the ND Filters from Dataway (thanks!), the short Lightning cable all waiting on a shelf. Ordered insurance from Nearly (Which has a 15 day waiting period, so that's actually good).

It's been here for 5 days, and I still have 10 to go... it's killing me. Reading all of your posts at least keeps me entertained while I wait. I've RTFM at least 2-3 times, I've read every pre-flight list, etc.
Who insures them? do you have a link or contact. Happy Birthday:):)

Such a funny situation :D

Be patient, it's worth it!

Hey there. Just make sure the mod value on the compass is correct...1400-1600 before EVERY flight. I don't want to read it just flew off from you ;)

Reactions: Alex_
Hey there. Just make sure the mod value on the compass is correct...1400-1600 before EVERY flight. I don't want to read it just flew off from you ;)
Where can I check that?

Who insures them? do you have a link or contact. Happy Birthday:):)

Neary Aerial offers Damage Insurance. It's a new company so there's probably risk that he goes out of business, but he seems like a good guy and he works with a trusted repair shop so I figured I rather fly with some peace of mind.

I went with the Gold level package which waives the $75 deductible, the $50 diagnostic fee, and shipping both ways. $189 for a year for the P3A. And if I don't crash year 2 is 50% off.

Neary Aerial offers Damage Insurance. It's a new company so there's probably risk that he goes out of business, but he seems like a good guy and he works with a trusted repair shop so I figured I rather fly with some peace of mind.

I went with the Gold level package which waives the $75 deductible, the $50 diagnostic fee, and shipping both ways. $189 for a year for the P3A. And if I don't crash year 2 is 50% off.
Thanks-- will check it out-- does it cover an un-located landing or flyway.

You can plan some good shoots I'm sure where you are, start scoping out flight sights on google maps.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj