Stop spying on me!

Reaction score
The media often (intentionally?) exaggerates the "spy" capability of the phantom and this in turn prompts legislators to write anti-"drone" legislation so that the general public doesn't have to shoot your quad out of the air to protect their privacy.

Realizing that it is near impossible to change a person's opinion of hobby drones after reading about them on CNN, this is a good link to share that might at least show them your perspective. (I searched before I posted and could not find it already posted here, so forgive me if it is a repeat)

http://petapixel.com/2015/08/21/are...nses-for-spying-the-answer-may-creep-you-out/

I will fully support legislation that bans drones once I first see legislation that bans telephoto lenses --- this article proves scientifically that telephoto lenses are greater violations of our personal privacy than any civilian drone on the market --- and I want to see "genius" Congressmen like Chuck Schumer give vitriolic public rants about the imminent dangers of telephoto lenses and then I will finally respect this dummy and others of his ilk.

:p :mad: :D

Reactions: terrylowe
BTW I also want to see ole "genius" Chucky Schumer propose legislation to ban hills and trees that are within 3 miles of my backyard --- since obviously those trees and hills would facilitate somebody climbing them in order to use their 300X telephoto lens to peek into my backyard as I sunbathe in my thong and smoke "herbal products".

:eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Unfortunately, lawmakers often get their "to-do list" for the day from whatever is in the newspaper. I guess that is the way politics works, but it would sure be nice if we could see a little responsible reporting from time-to-time. Knowing how inaccurate the reporting is about my profession and hobbies, I am very skeptical about any news report on any topic.

I live in the conservative South. My neighbors will come help me fly, so hopefully no one feels that I could (or would want to) be spying on them. But now I have a cool link to send them if there are any questions.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj