Stop picking on the new guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep ragging on the newbies till they don't post anymore cause the Rat Pack will just jump on them and tell them how stupid they are. you guys have ruined this forum for the newbies that would like to learn and not be shamed for the stupid **** we do. I'm sorry we can't all be as great pilots as you must think you are, oh excuse me, Aces.

The point of a forum is to help each other, not put them down. you guys make it like an OLD BOYS CLUB. If you do a stupid move you are a Monkey with a joy stick. I have to say you guys are no help at all and just demeaning to the new people looking for some advice and tips. You say this OP has not posted to his post in 12 days, it's no wonder.

You old boys just jump down everyone's throat about how stupid they are and RTFM. Did you know my P3A did not come with a manual? Just a quick start guide.

I got to tell you I am done with you guys sh*ting on the new guys and women, ban me if you must. I will help them without making them feel like ****.

Good day.

Finally someone with the same feelings I have. We have moderators and administrators that are not doing their job. The rules are clear. In fact some of these so called moderators jump in and bully new comers. I've had enough!

No ones picking on anyone. It can get frustrating when questions are continuously ask over and over, that's what the search function is for.

If someone seems harsh, there's no pun intended.

Blade Strike is an employee of DJI. He helps tons of people on the RC Group page, here and other forums. He knows what he is talking about.

Go search the 1300 plus pages, him and Tahoe Ed contribute to DJI pilots.

thank you luv, i will play nice
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
Ahaaa ..ya better play nice or luv up there will breath some of that fire on ya :eek:
Done seen it happen !!
Bro this been an issue for as long as I have been here and will be when I am gone . Can't tell ya how many times I've seen this same topic .
All we can do is try and overlook some of the negative mess and just help all we can !
OK ....me be gone now :D
running jack.gif

Finally someone with the same feelings I have. We have moderators and administrators that are not doing their job. The rules are clear. In fact some of these so called moderators jump in and bully new comers. I've had enough!
I can't comment, I have been reprimanded.

Reactions: Stephan

If you, or anyone else see's a problem, use the "Report" button so we can intervene. With over 25,000 members moderators cannot possibly see everything. Members reporting issues helps us to react quicker. If you don't report issues we don't see we can't correct them.

View attachment 22614 Ahaaa ..ya better play nice or luv up there will breath some of that fire on ya :eek:
Done seen it happen !!
Bro this been an issue for as long as I have been here and will be when I am gone . Can't tell ya how many times I've seen this same topic .
All we can do is try and overlook some of the negative mess and just help all we can !
OK ....me be gone now :D
View attachment 22615
I love Jack

Reactions: dirkclod
If you, or anyone else see's a problem, use the "Report" button so we can intervene. With over 25,000 members moderators cannot possibly see everything. Members reporting issues helps us to react quicker. If you don't report issues we don't see we can't correct them.
I just said I can't comment. Don't shoot...

:DPretty sure he won't bro and have been on your side over a year but he right about that report button !!!!
He bad with a sword though :eek:
knife through door.gif

Reactions: Clampit and dalebb
I agree with @dalebb about how newbies are being treated here. Sarcasm makes us learn over time on our posts and our questions. However, from my point of view, I have seen some new member posts were not replied seriously, somehow asking them to look and search for the entire forum for an answer instead of posting a new thread. It is very unlucky to be new to this forum as some members are making it harsh for newbies to have their opinions and ask. All they need is time! I would always help if I can, if I am not interested in some particular topics, I would not waste my time by clicking on that topic and advise people on what they do not want to hear. The forum relies upon the Internet infrastructure so some members have put quite a bit of effort to help and make sarcasm also but newbies have the right to ask. This is due to the fact that they are new and they night not even know how to navigate the forum. Not everyone us a tech guru, and not everyone can search through the forum for their problems. The search function works by gathering keywords and newbies might not know how to use advanced searcg function. Correct my if I am wrong but this is only my opinion. I am not talking about forum website design or anythin related to it but only to question myself about the "communiti-ness" on this hobby. Please help them out if you can or don't scared them cause they are not going to post anymore.
Newbies help us to gather problems which any members might have not experienced yet. Newbies help us to select a level of problem avoidance. Some very simple mistakes could lead to disaster and we humans tend to be forgetful. Give them time to learn and collect information, Phantoms are very complicated machines. I crashed my first one, fixed it myself, learned to solder, learned to read manual, learned to not be over-confident when flying. Now, I solf my first Phantom to get the 2nd one, I might or might not crash it in a particular time frame, who knows? But I know whenever I am facing a problem, there is this great community who could gives me a hand and guides me to solve this problem. This forum has always been awesome with lots and lots of assistance. Please keep up the good work!!!
Nick

I agree with @dalebb about how newbies are being treated here. Sarcasm makes us learn over time on our posts and our questions. However, from my point of view, I have seen some new member posts were not replied seriously, somehow asking them to look and search for the entire forum for an answer instead of posting a new thread. It is very unlucky to be new to this forum as some members are making it harsh for newbies to have their opinions and ask. All they need is time! I would always help if I can, if I am not interested in some particular topics, I would not waste my time by clicking on that topic and advise people on what they do not want to hear. The forum relies upon the Internet infrastructure so some members have put quite a bit of effort to help and make sarcasm also but newbies have the right to ask. This is due to the fact that they are new and they night not even know how to navigate the forum. Not everyone us a tech guru, and not everyone can search through the forum for their problems. The search function works by gathering keywords and newbies might not know how to use advanced searcg function. Correct my if I am wrong but this is only my opinion. I am not talking about forum website design or anythin related to it but only to question myself about the "communiti-ness" on this hobby. Please help them out if you can or don't scared them cause they are not going to post anymore.
Newbies help us to gather problems which any members might have not experienced yet. Newbies help us to select a level of problem avoidance. Some very simple mistakes could lead to disaster and we humans tend to be forgetful. Give them time to learn and collect information, Phantoms are very complicated machines. I crashed my first one, fixed it myself, learned to solder, learned to read manual, learned to not be over-confident when flying. Now, I solf my first Phantom to get the 2nd one, I might or might not crash it in a particular time frame, who knows? But I know whenever I am facing a problem, there is this great community who could gives me a hand and guides me to solve this problem. This forum has always been awesome with lots and lots of assistance. Please keep up the good work!!!
Nick
Can I get an Amen to that? Well said.

Reactions: zincsoldier
No ones picking on anyone. It can get frustrating when questions are continuously ask over and over, that's what the search function is for.

If someone seems harsh, there's no pun intended.

Blade Strike is an employee of DJI. He helps tons of people on the RC Group page, here and other forums. He knows what he is talking about.

Go search the 1300 plus pages, him and Tahoe Ed contribute to DJI pilots.

Thanks.. We try and we are not perfect by any means.

Please stay, we can all learn from each other.

I was flying my bird at my ex's son's house, out in the woods. Well, houses are a good 200-300ft apart down here in Arkansas, it seems. And trees everywhere. I was landing, and didn't notice that his wife's parents had arrived. As I packed it up and headed over, I introduced myself to them. Some folks you can just know right away that they're grouchy old farts. He was flapping his gums about seeing a drone in the hood (they live 3 houses down), and I sensed it immediately that he wasn't to happy about it. Over a cookout supper of burgers, I tried to strike up a conversation with him. I told him how I'm a photography buff, and how this thing opens a whole new avenue of angles to shoot from. First thing out of his mouth......................... "wait til one of them brings down an airplane." Oh. My. God. I started telling him about the FAA recommendations I follow, all of the preflight checks, safe operating practices, etc., etc. I was really nice about it, too. But I could tell he was just another uninformed person with a negative view of them. So I dropped it. I couldn't resist saying to him, as we were leaving, "It was nice to meet you, Robert. If you see or hear a drone flying in the neighborhood, you'll know who it is!" The look on his face was priceless.

Oh, wait.........................................

I was flying my bird at my ex's son's house, out in the woods. Well, houses are a good 200-300ft apart down here in Arkansas, it seems. And trees everywhere. I was landing, and didn't notice that his wife's parents had arrived. As I packed it up and headed over, I introduced myself to them. Some folks you can just know right away that they're grouchy old farts. He was flapping his gums about seeing a drone in the hood (they live 3 houses down), and I sensed it immediately that he wasn't to happy about it. Over a cookout supper of burgers, I tried to strike up a conversation with him. I told him how I'm a photography buff, and how this thing opens a whole new avenue of angles to shoot from. First thing out of his mouth......................... "wait til one of them brings down an airplane." Oh. My. God. I started telling him about the FAA recommendations I follow, all of the preflight checks, safe operating practices, etc., etc. I was really nice about it, too. But I could tell he was just another uninformed person with a negative view of them. So I dropped it. I couldn't resist saying to him, as we were leaving, "It was nice to meet you, Robert. If you see or hear a drone flying in the neighborhood, you'll know who it is!" The look on his face was priceless.

Oh, wait.........................................
blank stare.png

Reactions: Clampit and dalebb
I'm not sure what your getting at. The post was not referring to you dalebb. It was meant for Tom, look at the top of my quote.

Reactions: dirkclod and dalebb
I'm not sure what your getting at. The post was not referring to you dalebb. It was meant for Tom, look at the top of my quote.
He's convinced everyone has it in for him. Not sure what you can do. But I'll answer any of his questions nicely if he asks me.

Searching can be frustrating and fruitless, I understand that. Answering the same question over and over again can be frustrating as well.
When I first got here someone shared the Google Custom Search with me, and it has made all the difference.
Now that search link is within the top line of my signature. :D
If you don't follow the instructions which precede the link, you will say "it doesn't work".

The bottom line of my signature is a link to a page in my website which I have built along the lines of a sticky. There's other stuff there too, but it's all rated "G" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik