Stop logging

Reaction score
Hi

New to the drone world. Just got my P4 (-:

Is there a way to stop the flight data logging while the drone is turned ON? Do not want to fill the card before starting the flight, do not want to overwrite older logs.

Thanks a lot in advanced

Are you referring to the DAT flight logs on the Phantom's internal memory card? If so, no, there is no way to turn off that logging.

Last edited:
Those DAT files don't write to the replaceable sd card, they write to an internal card. No you can't stop that. It won't help you any, so you should have no concern.

Hi

Is there a way to stop the flight data logging while the drone is turned ON? Do not want to fill the card before starting the flight, do not want to overwrite older logs.

Thanks a lot in advanced

Perhaps explain what you are trying to achieve or concerned about and we may be able to sort that for you. For example if you were worried about filling memory card, don't worry about logs, only worry about video storage, which can fill a card - option there is to copy off regularly from the card, and/or get a larger capacity card.

PS perhaps you haven't realised, there are two memory cards in phantom - a system one (for logs etc - hidden inside Phantom) and user card, for photos, videos etc.

I’m referring to the internal *.Dat files.
Sorry -- by "TXT" above, I meant "DAT". It's not possible to turn off any of the logging (TXT or DAT).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan