Stolen P3

Reaction score
Hello
Can i track in anyway a stolen phantom? Can i locate it as "Find my iphone" works? Or nah

Thank you.

You should contact DJI. They record your P3 Serial number when you register it. Maybe they can help if someone tries to re-register it under a new name. With the Pilot app, at least on my iPad, it prevented me from flying until I registered it and then again a week later when a new firmware came out. So the bird does talk with DJI.

Hello
Can i track in anyway a stolen phantom? Can i locate it as "Find my iphone" works? Or nah

Thank you.
Could you provide us with some background details? Enquiring minds want to know. :)

Could you provide us with some background details? Enquiring minds want to know. :)

This :) How does one get a Phantom stolen?

Not really that confusing, the OP said it was stolen. Stolen like anything else is.

Good luck, hope you get it back. like the @Gregg Smith suggested, contact DJI and see if they can at least block someone else from enjoying it or pinging its location

Epic???

With this thread, one might assume the pilot saw his bird go down. When he went there to retrieve it maybe it was gone? Hence, the pilot assumed it was stolen. But what good is a P3 without the controller?

Shell, Main PCB, Motors, Camera, Gimbal, etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic