Stole

Reaction score
Someone broke an enter in my house and took my laptops and money thank god the drone is still here because I would have dropped down on the floor yesterday. Only thing they took the blades, chargers and accessories it came with...

Sorry about the robbery but did all the stuff they took not add up to the value of your phantom? You seem really happy the drone wasn't stolen instead.

Sorry for your loss but you can probably go on eBay and buy them back. The thieves will be trying to sell them.

Man, that sucks! I hate thieves!

Hopefully, you have homeowners insurance or renters insurance to fall back on.

All you have is your serial number on the bottom as long as they don't peel it off. Just like the tv in your house. Even your car has a vin number. That's all they are traceable by. You need to record the sn # of your phantom just I case you need to prove its yours. Not sure if DJI would even give out that info

If I'm gone for a few days I hide mine in my oven. Figure if I get broken into, last place to look is the oven [emoji6]

Reactions: BlackHawk388
If I'm gone for a few days I hide mine in my oven. Figure if I get broken into, last place to look is the oven [emoji6]

Perhaps I need to put my guns, drones and other items of value in the oven. Be my luck the thief would turn the oven on and leave.

Sorry for the theft, thieves are only one step above child molesters in my book.

In my book, it goes like this. Murderers, child molesters and then, thieves.

All should face the difficulties they place their victims in.

JMHO though.

Reactions: Cyclone
Someone broke an enter in my house and took my laptops and money thank god the drone is still here because I would have dropped down on the floor yesterday. Only thing they took the blades, chargers and accessories it came with...

Report the burglary and give the serial number to the police. The only use the serial number is good for is that it's put into a local database that's networked between the police department and pawn shops. Paws shops are required to enter serial numbers and if given to the police department, will register a "hit". Pawn shop will hold the item, contact police and they can follow up with it.

Person pawning the item in MOST cases will be on camera and they are required to prove their identity with a valid ID and thumb print.

Save your serial numbers people. No serial number and you can guarantee the item is a complete loss.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31