Still NO Response from DJI

Reaction score
hi everyone,
after my recent crash the black ribbon cable inside the h3-2d gimbal was broken. then i ve contacted to 'ZACH' from DJI and he is provided me an address that i can send the broken gimbal to there.

i ve sent my broken gimbal 1 month ago and it is delivered on 22/05 to DJI. after this date there is still no response from DJI. even i don't know if anyone got my gimbal or working/repairing on it.

any suggestion guys?

thank you

Got proof? Call the hell out of them everytime you are driving

Mine crashed out of the sky without cause. They won't even give an rma stating they have no parts yet. I guess we are in a similar boat huh

I am in the same boat... I have a dead H3-2D RMA to them and I can't get an update or status out of anyone. E-mails go unanswered outside of the Zendesk auto responder... ugh.

I miss flying my phantom 2+. I just got it 3 weeks ago and wanted it for my trip coming up. What are my repair options?

why bother giving the business to DJI anymore than you have to?
Just get a goodluck type gimbal.

Even if its breaks, its still cheaper to replace!

douglasjre said:
Can I register a dispute w paypal and get a new one since this malfunctioned?

good question.
If you bought it through paypal, i believe you are protected under their rules.

csivet said:
hi everyone,
after my recent crash the black ribbon cable inside the h3-2d gimbal was broken. then i ve contacted to 'ZACH' from DJI and he is provided me an address that i can send the broken gimbal to there.

i ve sent my broken gimbal 1 month ago and it is delivered on 22/05 to DJI. after this date there is still no response from DJI. even i don't know if anyone got my gimbal or working/repairing on it.

any suggestion guys?

thank you

DJI reps are active on Twitter and multiple people have used that as the complaints department. Whomever is running the twitter acct follows up on issues like yours. I suggest trying that and see if it yields any results! Good luck!

Zach from dji support has replied my problem today.
but:

Zach Zhang (DJI)
Jun 05 16:02

hi, sir,

where did you send your gimbal?
and it is h3-2d or h3-3d or other gimbals?
pls provide more details of your delivery.
tracking number, name, cell phone number...

UPDATE..

Zach Zhang (DJI)
Jun 11 16:43

hi, sir,

i find it finnally, we input your unit info into the system already, but i guess i still needs some time to finish the repair.

because this unit need to be shipped to shenzhen china. and i will update the state with you when it is ready.

why is it that no matter how many times or what phone I use at temps to call customer service faill and instead my call gets dropped even from a landline?

i have a response from dji tech serve today. as i said before on my recent crash, the black ribbon cable inside the gimbal was broken. and i ve sent my broken gimbal unit to dji tech service HK 3 month ago. today i have a news from amy - dji. here is the report..

---

Hi Cansivet,

Thank you for using our DJI product.

According to our test report, Gimbal main body Cannot conduct self-test: IMU board is believed to be the main cause of the damage based on well status survey。

PLS find the Proforma Invoice enclosed,and contact us if any questions.

Best Regards,
Amy Shang
---

1.tiff

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj