Still no pictures to album

Reaction score
dirkclod said:
I can go in phone and disable photos in the DJI app and then they will show on screen but will not download to phone as I have it disabled . able it to access photo's and all I get is cog spinning and they never show.

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you disable photos in the app? I do not have this setting in the android app.

dirkclod said:
You do it on phone, in settings scroll down to Dji vision and click on it. it says allow vision to access different things .
Edit / I have ios so not sure about yours :)

OK, gotcha. Thanks for explaining the context. Geez your issue is crazy. Especially since we don't hear anyone else reporting the same issue yet. Or do we?

Since you are linking this to an update to your vision app and/or a firmware update, have you tried reverting either to see if you can get the functionality back? Since this is something you can try without flying, it seems low risk, as you can always go back to where you are now. In theory (better you than me lol).

Maybe you should try setting your iPhone back to factory defaults and starting over. JUST KIDDING.

If your on iOS 8 see if someone is still on iOS 7 and try that phone a lot of apps are not working that well on the new great 8 :roll:
Like above go back on the birds software it got to be one or the other . Try a clean install on the phone reinstall on the bird maybe just didn't take correctly .
Let us know if you get it figured out for future reference .

I am having this exact issue now with my new Vision+. I really don't want to restore my phone to fix it. I'm on ios 8.1.1. I deleted and re-installed the app to no avail. I guess I'll just hook up the camera to my computer until it gets fixed.

I was hoping you had someone that still had iOS 7 apple sucks as far as trying to go back on versions their is a very small window where apple still signs old versions once they stop your stuck with what you have one reason I do not update any of my apple products every update since jobs passed has been a total joke then they chase their own *** trying to fix it :roll:
Not bashing apple love my Mac & iPhone they work flawlessly .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4