Still no bug fix fw update after 4 months

Reaction score
Its safe to say, that im reeeally tired of Dji's lack of fixing things.
4 months now since last bug fix fw update, the previous one was just a joke, it replaced the dlog profile, and as far as i know, none of the bugs weve been furious about and really needed to fix were taken care of, sdcard error, yes that one, the one that sabotages your jobs, unless you bring your laptop or extra cards.
Saying its due to certain cards is plain BS, it has NOTHING to do with that, and we are beyond proving that, with every card out there.
Then theres the windwarning, okay, i can deal with that.
But then theres the accuracy in air, the P4P are more sluggish in the air than the P1, Gps errors that switches the craft into ATTI mode, even if we have 19 sats in the display, especially right after takoff for the first minute or two, no, it has NOTHING to do with IMU calibration, compass interference or other interferences, trust me, its a BUG.
I know how to deal with that too, but im tired of having a craft labeled "pro" that is as reliable as a $50 Hubsan toy.
Come on Dji, get your **** together, cause this is a joke bigger than april fools!

End of rant!

Reactions: Eddyfisher
Wow Christer! You enjoying your coffee out on the deck this am? lol. Man I have not had any sd problems like this at all. And thank God I have not had any GPS errors either. Still hate the drifting gimble and an occasional gimble twitch or jerk! But overall been pretty happy. Been lucky I guess.

Yes, seems like there are some units out there that is bugfree, but its way too many that arent, they should take care of it now.
Having two jobs after eachother, and when card fails on the second one, is not particularly funny, or a craft the goes up and down and round and round like a drunk seagull in a tight area is not so fun either ;)
They should name their future models Phantom Amateur, or Amateur+ and provide extra amateur support :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: KevMo Photog
No let's be clear on this, the P4P is incredibly buggy. Incredibly bad drifting horizons is something I've dealt with and is ruining my shoots.

Reactions: gr8pics

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4