Still blown away at this thing

I don't think distance is needed. Your vids with land and beach and water and sun look great. With distance you will lose one, or more of those elements. Distance for the sake of good photography, is good. Distance, just cuz you can, doesn't always make good photos.

I don't think distance is needed. Your vids with land and beach and water and sun look great. With distance you will lose one, or more of those elements. Distance for the sake of good photography, is good. Distance, just cuz you can, doesn't always make good photos.

I kind of agree with where you're comin from. I do like to push the limits a bit, but pushing the limits for me is absolutely nothing for others

I kind of agree with where you're comin from. I do like to push the limits a bit, but pushing the limits for me is absolutely nothing for others

Still love to know why or how your video and pictures seem to be miles better than other p3s I've seen please :) ?

Dude got skillz or what lol.

I got my P3S a little over a month ago for $280. Because of the price etc I didn't have very high expectations for it (as it was used) but man, this thing.... just blows me away every time I fly it.

Had I bought it and ONLY gotten the shots from yesterday, it would have been worth it. As it stands, I can't seeing not having one of these around for the rest of my life....

1778612D-206F-47BD-9F4F-4467151FE727_zpsv81zvq3m.jpg

49CF1F27-D335-41D6-80FE-6DAAF3907D61_zpszgzvny3d.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I'm amazed too. But I'm learning that the right light makes a big difference, whether on the ground or in the air. You hit the "magic light" just right with these!

I'm amazed too. But I'm learning that the right light makes a big difference, whether on the ground or in the air. You hit the "magic light" just right with these!

They call it magic hour for a reason!

You either have to be up real early or out real late. Usually fantastic photos aren't taken in the middle of the day

Still love to know why or how your video and pictures seem to be miles better than other p3s I've seen please :) ?

Dude got skillz or what lol.

ummm actually not sure.

I am sure that metering the right spot and moving slowly are key for video.

If you meter the dark, it will blow everything out. Meter the light and it brings out the color

Reactions: Dazzauk
@stubblefield will do - it's in my nature!

trying to graduate to paying gigs
then you have to get your 107 license. so cash, and watch out for fed plants.....
one of the nature channels did a segment on giant red woods. a zip line to photograph the entire tree in like 24 parts. a simple phantom, and mission would have done it in minutes. on all sides for 3D mapping it also.

I wish I was still out ion the desert. lightning storms across it look great.

then you have to get your 107 license. so cash, and watch out for fed plants.....
one of the nature channels did a segment on giant red woods. a zip line to photograph the entire tree in like 24 parts. a simple phantom, and mission would have done it in minutes. on all sides for 3D mapping it also

yeah nat geo had a few pages on that a while back.

Workin on the 107 now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31