Steady Flashing Yellow Light

Dave Pitman said:
fly-catchers said:
From what I have read the latest version 1.1.1 no longer has the aux power supply lead. Though I believe that some people have opened up their Phantoms and added their own.

Welcome Hiway,

Glad you made it through the "too hot" mirage in order to calibrate your imu.

My v1.1.1 has the aux. cable. It was in the white plug, but was not noticeable from the outside. Although adding other aux. tie ins are not a problem.

You mean there is a tiny ostrich in there making this thing fly? Wow- technology is truly something, huh?
;)

Much obliged Mr Pittman

I just received my FC40. Before flying I did all the firmware updates and attempted to setup IOC using NAZA assistant. Once this was done. All I would get is a steady flashing yellow light. I found this thread and indeed changing from PPM to Dbus solved the issue for me.

I'm surprised at the fact there was no manual and the information is difficult to find. Especially during the excitement of opening a new box. Fortunately, I have been around RC for a long time and new I could figure it out IF I was patient and could figure out the right questions to ask.

Still not exactly sure... lol

When I open the System Assistant I get no response from the transmitter. But Definatley can see it moving the sticks in NAZA. Any ideas?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub