Starts with Timed Camera - takes 50-60 photos

Reaction score
I have had my P2V+ for 2-3 weeks. I found a problem and would like to know if anyone else has seen this issue. When I boot up the system, it starts with the 'Timed Camera' (picture of camera and and clock). The asterisk below video is not active, meaning I can't select it. I must push the 'Timed Camera' once which then allows me to select the asterisk and go in and change it from 'Timed Camera' to 1 photo at a time.

The worst part is when I go into album there are now 50-60 photos that have been taken since boot up. Sometimes I am able to limit the number photos taken by setting up 'Timed Camera' the Interval between shots to 60 seconds and the number of shots to 2 but this doesn't seem to hold the numbers which takes me back to multiple startup photos. This is, I am sure a defect and have considered returning it for a new one. I would prefer not to do that. Has anyone had this issue and were they able to fix it?

Check your camera settings in the app. Look for the one that covers what to do when connection breaks. Set that to do nothing. Should fix your issue, you're probably on "continuos shoot" now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie