Starting

Reaction score
I've just updated the firmware and now it won't start. I've flown it before so I understand how to put the sticks in a down and into the middle to start or in this case not to start. Any ideas

You didn't try to start it while it was plugged into the PC/MAC after updating the the firmware? It won't start with the USB cable plugged in. Just a thought :) ..

Re-calibrate the transmitter. Also, some people have had the sticks reverse themselves. Look at your stick input in the assistant, down and in could be up and out, you might have to reverse or fix a reversed one.

The English Guy said:
I've just updated the firmware and now it won't start. I've flown it before so I understand how to put the sticks in a down and into the middle to start or in this case not to start. Any ideas

I noticed that the throttle stick was making the gimbal twitch and that's all. So I re-downloaded the software from the dji page and redid the calibration. IT WILL NOW START.

The English Guy said:
I noticed that the throttle stick was making the gimbal twitch and that's all. So I re-downloaded the software from the dji page and redid the calibration. IT WILL NOW START.

I have the same problem as you did.
Could you explain more in detail what you did, what program you re-downloaded, and what you calibrated. Prefer step by step instruction..
This have held me busy all day. Frustrated as h*ll right now... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav