Starting Phantom Vision 2+

Reaction score
Brand new user here. Trying to set things up and after hours, I can't even get the Phantom to start.
Battery charged, first push red light on button and 4 greens. Next push for 2 seconds red light on button and 4 greens.
NOTHING else happens. No sounds, flashing lights or anything.
Also, phantom will not hook up with assistant software. Drivers and control software downloaded fine.
Any help or comments will be appreciated.

hdman1 said:
first push red light on button and 4 greens. Next push for 2 seconds red light on button and 4 greens.

The 2nd push should light up 4 greens and they should stay lit, if not then your not doing it right, it took me a few tries and still does now.

hdman1 said:
Also, phantom will not hook up with assistant software. Drivers and control software downloaded fine.
Any help or comments will be appreciated.

Until you get the unit to actually power on then it wont connect to the PC

The green lights stay on for a few seconds after the second push. Nothing happens on the Phantom. No sounds or flashing lights underneath.

You are probably waiting to long for the second push of the button!
//g

hdman1 said:
The green lights stay on for a few seconds after the second push. Nothing happens on the Phantom. No sounds or flashing lights underneath.

you have to hold it until the 4 lights count up from 1 to 4 then let go.

im not saying your doing it wrong by the way but as i said it can be tricky

hdman1, when powering up your Phantom, press the battery button and release it quickly. And, then immediately press it again and hold it in for 2-3 seconds.

Thanks for everyone's help. Just need to push on button quicker.might try 1st flight tomorrow
if the snow stays away.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl