Start up videos

Reaction score
Before I bought mine I saw a bunch of videos of calibrating and first flight set up from dji. Now I can't find them. Can someone point me to wherever they are...

Wildernessmedic said:
Before I bought mine I saw a bunch of videos of calibrating and first flight set up from dji. Now I can't find them. Can someone point me to wherever they are...

Do a YouTube search for March Es and that should take you to the videos. He's got quite a few that I believe he copied and then put on his page. I guess the originals were removed when all the legal stuff started. Good luck!

FangsCPO said:
Wildernessmedic said:

Do a YouTube search for March Es and that should take you to the videos. He's got quite a few that I believe he copied and then put on his page. I guess the originals were removed when all the legal stuff started. Good luck!
Thanks ill check them out. Big bummer I skimmed through them but now I need them. Hope it comes with good directions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20