Standard vs advanced

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm deciding to buy a phantom and can't decide between the standard or advanced. Basically the only thing that I'm comparing is the video transmission when your flying and if it really worths to spend extra 250 for the light bridge. Thank you guys

How you plan to use it is an important data point, but in general there is no real question here. Lightbridge is easily worth the cost.

Lightbridge for $250? Yes, it's a P3A for you! You'll love it!

skylimer, I'd buy the Advanced just for the upgraded remote controller alone. See the other differences here.

To be honest I'll just use it as an hobby but I want to buy something that I won't regret!

Take it from someone who bought the standard and sold it only 2 weeks later to buy the adv, BUY THE ADV

I sold it in half a week without loosing a single cent but that's because I got it off Amazon and they are more expensive here in Israel

I might buy a standard soon. I have a pro but the standard has a couple advantages for me. When running missions it should be "king" for battery life and is easier to stomach if you lose it. That said I would recommend the advanced to the OP. Light bridge is the way to go.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fplvert
But from what I've been reading the battery life in the standard is up to 25 minutes and the advanced is 23 so it's not that big difference ?

But from what I've been reading the battery life in the standard is up to 25 minutes and the advanced is 23 so it's not that big difference ?
Well for missions 2 minutes could get you a mile and still cheaper.

What is the time that you get on your advanced ?
I have a pro. Honestly I don't know. I fly a lot of distance stuff and want it on ground before 30%. Typically fly 15 minutes. I am guessing with the way I fly it's 17 to 20 minutes at most.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20