Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Standard has Follow Me but Pro doesn't?!?

Discussion in 'Standard/4k Discussion' started by proper printshop, Aug 5, 2015.

1. proper printshop

I bought the P3Pro after reading the SDK Development blurb about how easy it is to get Follow Me & Point of Interest. Super disappointed to find out it was pretty much a bunch of hot air.

Now the Standard gets released, WITH all those features, for LESS than I paid?? Yeah I know there's no Lightbridge and a smaller range, but does anyone know if the new flight modes will be made available for the Pro??

Am I missing something here?

2. nextgeneric

I don't think you're missing anything. Of course, they'll bring those features to the Advanced/Professional. Just give it some time. I don't think the Standards start shipping until 10 Aug.

Also, those features say "coming soon" above them, so they won't be available out of the box.

Options and proper printshop like this.
  3. coherent

"Coming Soon"...This says it all. I can't imagine DJI releasing the app for the Standard model with these features and not releasing them for the Adv & Pro at the same time. I think if we have a little patience you will see a updated Android and IOS app with all of these options available & more.

JBG and proper printshop like this.
  4. FRBEAR

Watch the video. It does not say coming soon. Talks about having them out of the box. I know the printed info says coming soon. Maybe by the 10th when it ships?

5. tcope

Who has the Standard right now? I suspect they will add these features to Pro and Adv once the Standard is actually released or before.

skyhighdiver likes this.
  6. flyfishdk

I agree.. If i dont get those features i Will be disapointed

7. Icarus

8. keith slagle

What I found out today on dji Facebook

Attached Files:

9. F6Rider

Someone started a thread about a big update coming next week, maybe that's it?

10. BenDronePilot

Those features are Not yet available on the standard. If you read the dji web site it says "coming soon". When the standard has it the p3p and adv will have it too.

11. Fourprops

WOW THANKS DJI !!! So next time I will not be so quick to buy the next DJI PRODUCT if I even consider another DJI PRODUCT again I get so tired of their consistent decisions on their product lines. Changing things so fast we feel our stuff is out dated, new motors ? Really! So for us who bought our P3P units we feel a little short changed. That's ok DJI were watching and listening!! Are YOU DJI doing the same?

12. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

Guys are we still bitching about this ? Has no one read anything in here ?
    MODS.....I know ya can make new subforums..Can you not make one for .. girl crying.jpg
    Or if this was moved from the Pro/Adv Discussion to here should it just not been deleted ?
    Was truly glad to see this section started hoping to see more clarity and then this pop's up :rolleyes:

13. GhostMaster

This features should be real in less than 1 month.