Standard Firmware....?

Reaction score
OK, I got this.
DJI-GO says that my Standard (Aircraft) Firmware is at 1.3.5
Android App is at 2.51

Now, all I have been reading is about the dreaded 1.6 upgrade and what all these last few upgrades have caused to the Phantom owners.

My bird has not asked me to do and upgrade since the last one on December 31 2015. That one must have made it 1.3.5

========== 2015.12.31 19:55:28 =====================
Packet: P3C_FW_V99.99.9999.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

========== 2015.12.31 20:33:20 =====================
Upgrading ...

========== 2015.12.31 20:39:40 =====================
Upgrading ...

So, if the standard does not have this update 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 Why?
Did I mess something up and it's not taking updates anymore? If that"s the case, then I better find out what I did so we can all do it...LOL

I could not even find an update for the standard on DJI website..unless I am looking in the wrong spot. That wouldn't be the first time. :)

Any answers would be helpful.

Mike

The Standard has different hardware than P3A/P and therefore different firmware. So all those firmware versions you mentioned are not applicable since they are for P3A/P.

The Standard firmware can only be updated via DJI Go app but for some reason, DJI does not at least post the version number so users know if they have the latest version or not. I guess if the app does not prompt you to update, you have the latest version.

So then, all the posts that I have read about the folks with standards getting screwed with the updates are just bogus? They have not gotten the 1.6 update?
I wish some people with a standard would look on the GO app when they are connected and see what they have. I would be curious to know that. Seems like having the cheapo model worked out OK for me...LOL

Mike

So then, all the posts that I have read about the folks with standards getting screwed with the updates are just bogus? They have not gotten the 1.6 update?
I wish some people with a standard would look on the GO app when they are connected and see what they have. I would be curious to know that. Seems like having the cheapo model worked out OK for me...LOL

Mike
Are you sure those are P3S users trying to update to 1.6? Post a few links to those threads if you find them.

I have 1.3.5 on my P3S so it's up-to-date.

And the latest version of dji go for the standard is 2.51.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

And the latest version of dji go for the standard is 2.51.
There is only one version of DJI GO. It's compatible with all Phantoms, Inspires, Osmos, etc.

Last edited:
Awesome. If I come back across those posts I will surely link them here. Could be I was just seeing things as well. Now you guys got me wondering if the post I read were indeed something other than Standard Users. I sure wish I had paid better attention to those when I was reading them. I have read sooooooo many of those posts and in so many different threads I could not keep count. Thanks for the replies, cleared things up for me.

Mike

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik