Standard 3 and nexus 6

What exactly doesn't seem to be working?

Authentication problems only really arise from a bad passcode entry, the default passcode is :12341234

I'd try reinstalling the app too, can often fix a few bugs.

Good luck.

So you're saying when you go to join it in your WiFi settings it just pops up with that message? If so have you tried forgetting the network ? Is there another device you can try it with? Just to rule out faults with the drone.

With newer versions of Android, the device will silently switch from WiFi back to cell if the Wii connection does not have internet connectivity. If you put the device into Airplane mode first, then enable WiFi; you'll be able to connect without any problems. I have a Nexus 6P running Android 7.1.1 and that's the only way it will connect.

With newer versions of Android, the device will silently switch from WiFi back to cell if the Wii connection does not have internet connectivity. If you put the device into Airplane mode first, then enable WiFi; you'll be able to connect without any problems. I have a Nexus 6P running Android 7.1.1 and that's the only way it will connect.

Ummm...I use a Nexus 6 (like the OP) and I don't have that problem with Nougat. WiFi stays connected and the phone uses data from my cell carrier. Works perfectly.

Of course, your method is recommended if you don't want to get interrupted by any calls/texts while you're flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav